Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Awkward Angles Part 2

I loved taking photos from different angles and getting creative. I also loved the look on peoples faces as I got into neat positions to take the photos.

The base of an antique gas lamp. These lamps line the Conch House Lounge in St. Augustine, Florida that help build the unique vibe of the place.

This a piece of equipment out on a sailboat. There are many different parts to a sailboat and this one was in prime condition.

This is part of a pulley system that once belonged to a boat. It now sits as a decoration in the Conch House by the popcorn machine. Most of the pieces found on the property are antiques.


Another hook that belonged to a pulley system. It is only appropriate that a restaurant and bar are owned by the oldest family in St. Augustine. The Ponce family has owned the property for over sixty years.

1 comment:

  1. As you may know, I randomly stop by to see your work.

    I'm working on a film project in St. Augustine. Speed is a theme. I'll be conveying this through a character's behavior as well as through technical choreography. It is a volunteer project, however.

    I'm writing to ask if you'd like to be a creative consultant for this project. Please email me at obietproductions@yahoo.com for more information.

    ReplyDelete